Saturday, May 31, 2014

Watch Gospel Hill Online

Gospel Hill (2008)Gospel Hill (2008)iMDB Rating: 5.4
Date Released : 21 August 2009
Genre : Drama
Stars : Chloe Bailey, Adam Baldwin, Angela Bassett, Casey Belville
Movie Quality : HDrip
Format : MKV
Size : 870 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

Gospel Hill is about haunted men, the former sheriff of the southern town dealing with past sins, and the former civil rights worker withdrawn since the martyrdom of his father thirty years before. Their final confrontation comes when a corporation descends on the town, echoing a struggle thirty years old.

Watch Gospel Hill Trailer :

Review :

Amazing

I just had the pleasure of seeing this film at the Albuquerque Film Festival and have to say that I was severely impressed. I have not been moved by a film in this way for quite some time. The move this movie made away from the stereotypical negativity that can blanket this genre was a breath of fresh air. When you consider the short period of time taken to shoot this film(19 days)it becomes that much more of a wonder. Being that this is Giancarlo's first project as Director, I greatly look forward to his next. I also had the pleasure of hearing him speak about his vision for this movie at the festival after the viewing and I have to say that his intentions ring clear. I am a better person for having seen it.

No comments:

Post a Comment