Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Watch The Announcement Online

The Announcement (2000)The Announcement (2000)iMDB Rating: 6.0
Date Released : 15 April 2007
Genre : Drama
Stars : Mark Addy, David Baddiel, Morwenna Banks, Kate Hardie
Movie Quality : BRrip
Format : MKV
Size : 870 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

After the 'announcement' of a past wedding, 6 couples and an ex-boyfriend discuss the ramifications. Set primarily in one location and played out in a single 24 hour period.

Watch The Announcement Trailer :

Review :

I actually quite enjoyed it...

No it's not The Godfather, but it passed the time. Sure some of the characters were pretty unpleasant, and I didn't care that much about those that weren't, and the ending was weak. BUT I did think it was quite well observed: it rang true. The obsessions and insecurities and instabilities of a gang of mates slowly growing up is clearly not a new subject, but there weren't any characters that I didn't believe in, and I thought the script worked. The childrearing plot didn't really convince, but the general métier of discussion between the actors was very believable and occasionally quite witty. Made me wonder what kind of rubbish I spout when I'm drunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment