Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Watch The Secrets (2007) Online

The Secrets (2007)The Secrets (2007)iMDB Rating: 7.2
Date Released : 26 November 2008
Genre : Drama
Stars : Fanny Ardant, Ania Bukstein, Michal Shtamler, Adir Miller. In The Secrets, two brilliant young women discover their own voices in a repressive orthodox culture where females are forbidden to sing, let alone speak out. Naomi, the studious, devoutly religious daughter of a prominent rabbi, convinces her father to postpone her marriage for a year so that she might study at a Jewish seminary for women in the ancient Kabalistic seat of Safed. Naomi's quest ..." />
Movie Quality : HDrip
Format : MKV
Size : 700 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

In The Secrets, two brilliant young women discover their own voices in a repressive orthodox culture where females are forbidden to sing, let alone speak out. Naomi, the studious, devoutly religious daughter of a prominent rabbi, convinces her father to postpone her marriage for a year so that she might study at a Jewish seminary for women in the ancient Kabalistic seat of Safed. Naomi's quest for individuality takes a defiant turn when she befriends Michelle, a free-spirited and equally headstrong fellow student. When the pair encounters a mysterious, ailing foreigner with a disturbing past named Anouk (the iconic French actress Fanny Ardant) they begin a risky journey into forbidden realms. In the hopes of easing her suffering, Naomi and Michelle secretly lead Anouk through a series of Kabalistic cleansing rituals. The process opens up overwhelming new horizons for the girls who find themselves caught between the rigid male establishment they grew up in, and the desire to be true to...

Watch The Secrets Trailer :

Review :

how to say?

I'm not sure how to express my feelings on this film. I was thoroughly enjoying it until the film neared its conclusion. The ending seemed to contradict who the characters were in this film and left me feeling betrayed. If the first hour and forty minutes or whatever hadn't been so above par this movie would have been unwatchable. As it is I'm not sure that I could watch it again knowing how it ends, and I enjoy watching movies multiple times. With a better ending I would have had to give this movie about a 9 and I'm not sure if the ending disillusions me so because the rest of the film contrasts with it so vividly or it really is that awful. Either way you can decide for yourself if you watch this movie. I just hope that you won't feel as betrayed by the ending as I did, giving this movie a 3 now leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth and a sick feeling in my stomach. If you want to give it a chance I would recommend stopping it at maybe 5 minutes left in the film (not credits) at least then you won't know how it disappoints.

No comments:

Post a Comment