Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Watch Ripley Under Ground Online

Ripley Under Ground (2005)Ripley Under Ground (2005)iMDB Rating: 6.1
Date Released : 31 October 2007
Genre : Crime, Drama, Thriller
Stars : Barry Pepper, Jacinda Barrett, Ian Hart, Claire Forlani. After his friend, a hot young artist, is killed, a resourceful American man living in London covers up the crime and tries to keep the friend's name alive in order to exploit his legacy and reap millions in the process." />
Movie Quality : HDrip
Format : MKV
Size : 870 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

After his friend, a hot young artist, is killed, a resourceful American man living in London covers up the crime and tries to keep the friend's name alive in order to exploit his legacy and reap millions in the process.

Watch Ripley Under Ground Trailer :

Review :

Very positive surprise !!!

I bought this, cheap on second hand DVD - and I didn't expect much. I had seen: "The talented Mr Ripley" and "Ripleys game" before - so I was a bit curious as to how this one would go down, because I haven't heard anything about it and that is usually a bad sign. - But.... I absolutely LOVED it. The plot was intriguing, and I loved the actors - and the ending - just perfect ! This is a movie I,m gonna watch again in a years time. At the end of this movie I actually raised my arms up and shouted: "Bloody hell!!! GREAT movie !!! There is also a bit of music in the middle of the movie when Tom goes to France I think for the first time - anyone know what music that is? Its beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment