Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Streaming Dark Streets (2008) Online

Dark Streets (2008)Dark Streets (2008)iMDB Rating: 4.6
Date Released : 14 June 2008
Genre : Drama, Thriller
Stars : Gabriel Mann, Bijou Phillips, Izabella Miko, Elias Koteas
Movie Quality : BRrip
Format : MKV
Size : 870 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

The owner of a 1930s nightclub loses control of his life amid love triangles and too much debt.

Watch Dark Streets Trailer :

Review :

What Happened?

I was looking forward to seeing this film as someone I know was involved with the production. But the movie I ended up seeing had nothing to do with what they told me was shot by the director. All I can figure out is that it was chopped up and edited to the point where it no longer made any sense. And the casting was awful. I read a copy of the shooting script. This is not the movie I read at all. I've been told this happens all the time to movies. Too many cooks in the editing room end up spoiling the soup. Boy, this movie should be used as an illustration on what not to do to material in an editing room in film schools.

The soundtrack is great but it's so overwhelming that half the time you can't even hear the dialog. What started out as a sci-fi noir ended up in a blender.

Maybe someday someone will make the movie I read and heard about. That one was truly original and could have been great.

No comments:

Post a Comment