Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Watch A Simple Promise (2008) Online

A Simple Promise (2008)A Simple Promise (2008)iMDB Rating: 5.0
Date Released : 27 May 2008
Genre : Drama, Romance
Stars : Layla Kayleigh, Wallace Demarria, Ella Joyce, Bobby Reed. A struggling young artist meets a talented, and undiscovered songstress. Desperately seeking success, they both must face hard truths and contend with sacrifice on their individual paths to fame and along the way they find a love that teaches them what success is really all about." />
Movie Quality : BRrip
Format : MKV
Size : 700 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

A struggling young artist meets a talented, and undiscovered songstress. Desperately seeking success, they both must face hard truths and contend with sacrifice on their individual paths to fame and along the way they find a love that teaches them what success is really all about.

Watch A Simple Promise Trailer :

Review :

Well Worth It! Very Moving and Inspiring!

I loved this movie.

It is very inspiring and touching even though I don't typically get moved by "chick" movies. What I liked most about it was that it was not typical. It's not about things you expect in big budget, studio, movies. So I'm not surprised some people won't get it. Well done. And I thought there were some real nice performances from a young up and coming cast.

I admit I am a fan of Layla Kayleigh anyway, but I was still surprised at her talent. But the male lead, Marcus, was also very good. Worth a watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment