Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Watch The Echo Online

The Echo (2008)The Echo (2008)iMDB Rating: 5.7
Date Released : 28 May 2009
Genre : Drama, Horror, Mystery, Thriller
Stars : Jesse Bradford, Amelia Warner, Carlos Leon, Iza Calzado
Movie Quality : HDrip
Format : MKV
Size : 700 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

An ex-con moves into an old apartment building, where he encounters a domestic problem involving a police officer, his wife, and their daughter. When he tries to intervene, however, a mysterious curse entraps him.

Watch The Echo Trailer :

Review :

Must see for Horror fans! Highly recommended!

I must say i didn't expect much from this film. I myself am an absolute horror fan. I can say i watched almost every horror film worth seeing and browsing the internet looking to find some gems that might be not so fammiliare.

When i bumped in to The Echo, the cover caught my attention. I didn't expect much from it because i didn't hear about it at all.

Well what do u know! It was great! I really recommended this to all horror fans who like creepy ghost stories. Cause i cannot remember seeing one for the past years so creepy as this one.

The story and acting is good. And the ghosts are also really scary. Also the score/soundtrack of the movie is great! Kept me on the edge of my seat, so highly recommended !

No comments:

Post a Comment