Friday, October 25, 2013

Streaming The Bouncer Online

The Bouncer (2006)The Bouncer (2006)iMDB Rating: 3.2
Date Released : 16 February 2006
Genre : Comedy, Drama
Stars : John Waters, Nunzio La Bianca, Matt Elverd, Danny Birrell." />
Movie Quality : HDrip
Format : MKV
Size : 870 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

Watch The Bouncer Trailer :

Review :

Gritty independent dark comedy

I will admit to being biased first up. I am a lifelong John Waters fan and run his fansite. Disclaimers out of the way ! I first saw The Bouncer at the cast and crew screening last year. Saw it again when it got its cinema release. I really enjoyed it. I thought it realistically portrayed the Perth club scene and had a nice gritty feel to it. Johns narrative is the highlight for me, along with some of the plot twists and flashbacks. I loved the opening credits too. The casts performances are all great. There is violence and language - so obviously the film is not for kids. I hope it gets a DVD release and more independent films get support out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment