Friday, August 23, 2013

Watch M.O.G. (2006) Online

M.O.G. (2006)M.O.G. (2006)iMDB Rating: 7.8
Date Released : 18 March 2006
Genre : Comedy, Drama
Stars : Sean Durrie, Jed Reynolds, Chris Giuffria, Rudy Nunez
Movie Quality : HDrip
Format : MKV
Size : 700 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

Four childhood friends, living in northeast Los Angeles during the early 90's, discover the meaning of friendship while experiencing the comedic ups and turbulent downs of their impoverished lives. Sean: Undiscovered singer, fast-thinking womanizer, Jacob: Closet writer, romantically inept, Brent: Ex-rich kid, trying to fit in while contemplating an upscale marriage and Ricky: Heart-broken, underachiever, addicted to methamphetamine. When violence alters Sean, addiction and despair control Ricky, social status confronts Brent, and the pursuit of romance enthralls Jacob, the four realize that friendship plays the most important role. "M.O.G." is comedy/drama feature film, inspired by a true story.

Watch M.O.G. Trailer :

Review :

Loved this movie!

I haven't seen a movie in years that made me laugh like this one. I loved the dialog and the story. I've seen it twice now. The concepts are so original and the actors did a great job. The music was very uplifting. This film does not follow the traditional rules of comedy/drama films that are out in the market today, because this one actually makes you laugh out loud with real original humor and characters that you can actually relate to. Not for the weak minded, this movie will make you think about life and tickle your funny bone. Loved it!! Loved it!! Loved it!! There were many scenes in the film that reminded me of my youth, like the part in the bar and the restaurant part with that snobby waiter. The supermarket scene with that crazy checker blew my mind! We all know people like that, but never on film. Every time I see this movie I get something new and different about it. The dramatic moments made me cry twice. I loved the ending best of all. I love a movie that has an ending and doesn't leave you hanging. So many movies leave you with nothing at the end, this one delivers. When will it be in theaters?

No comments:

Post a Comment