Monday, August 26, 2013

Watch The Invitation (2003) Online

The Invitation (2003)The Invitation (2003)iMDB Rating: 4.6
Date Released : 23 December 2003
Genre : Drama, Thriller, Horror
Stars : Lance Henriksen, Christopher Shyer, Stellina Rusich, Stefanie von Pfetten. Roland Levy is a great writer. A teller of tales. A setter of scenes. But the six guests he has invite to his island home are in for a scene like they could have never imagined. One night to confess the lies their lives are built on. Or to die." />
Movie Quality : BRrip
Format : MKV
Size : 870 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

Roland Levy is a great writer. A teller of tales. A setter of scenes. But the six guests he has invite to his island home are in for a scene like they could have never imagined. One night to confess the lies their lives are built on. Or to die.

Watch The Invitation Trailer :

Review :

Chilling tale that rings true to everyday life and the secrets we keep from the people we love and ourselves

I really liked this movie. It had a great story line and though some elements of the story seem unlikely and weird they are true. If you liked this movie then i also recommend My little eye. This movie isn't a crazy thriller about a guy that lost his mind and tries to kill his friends it is a story of secrets and lies that everyone has and keeps. Even though some things in the movie are not completely explained it still is a modern day tale of morals and a real release of the mind. After I first watched it it really made me think. It stayed in my mind until I got the movie. Then I watched it again with my brother and it really made me look at him and what he may have done. After you see this movie you will look at the people around you in a whole new light.

No comments:

Post a Comment