Saturday, February 1, 2014

Watch The Trouble with Romance (2007) Online

The Trouble with Romance (2007)The Trouble with Romance (2007)iMDB Rating: 4.8
Date Released : 16 March 2007
Genre : Comedy, Drama, Romance
Stars : Jordan Belfi, John Churchill, Josie Davis, Portia Dawson
Movie Quality : BRrip
Format : MKV
Size : 870 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

A provocative, sexy and insightful exploration of relationships between men and women and why we all still yearn for love despite the trouble with romance.

Watch The Trouble with Romance Trailer :

Review :

Pure entertainment

I always know I should see a film when people have extremely volatile opinions about it - either they love it or hate it, nothing in between. This film totally fits in that category. (I avoid movies if their reviews are in the middle because then I know it's bland and who wants that?) Personally, I thought this was an adorable movie. It's unpredictable, funny, and very touching. The actors do some beautiful work, the writing is clever, and the directing was very polished. I read several reviews before I saw it, and what intrigued me the most was how incredibly different they were. It almost seemed regional with San Francisco and Chicago loving it, but NY not getting it at all. Regardless, I loved the soundtrack and the camera work. Very impressive for an independent film.

No comments:

Post a Comment