Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Watch Not Afraid, Not Afraid Online

Not Afraid, Not Afraid (2001)Not Afraid, Not Afraid (2001)iMDB Rating: 7.0
Date Released : 29 August 2007
Genre : Drama
Stars : Jack Davenport, Miriam Margolyes, Paul McGlinchey, Ciaran McMahon. After being abandoned by her husband after 28 years, an overbearing, self-centered psychologist embarks on a quest to revisit her past loves, accompanied by her 6-year-old grandson, who has Down syndrome, after he turns up unexpectedly in her van." />
Movie Quality : HDrip
Format : MKV
Size : 700 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

After being abandoned by her husband after 28 years, an overbearing, self-centered psychologist embarks on a quest to revisit her past loves, accompanied by her 6-year-old grandson, who has Down syndrome, after he turns up unexpectedly in her van.

Watch Not Afraid, Not Afraid Trailer :

Review :

Does anybody know where I can find this film to download or Buy???

Does anybody know where I can find this film to download or Buy please. A friends Daughter appeared in this film. The Film producers didn't even tell her it was released!!! My friend would like a copy of this film as a keepsake Can anybody please help??? My best friend is very dear to my heart and I would do anything for her. So I said I would look into where I could obtain a copy of this film from. Please HELP me and my friend. Neither of us have had chance to see the film in its entirety and would love to see it for sentimental and obvious reasons. Her grandfather is dying and would like to see it before he dies of Cancer. Many Thanks, Darren.

No comments:

Post a Comment