Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Streaming Underbara älskade Online

Underbara älskade (2006)Underbara älskade (2006)iMDB Rating: 6.3
Date Released : 22 December 2006
Genre : Drama
Stars : Michael Nyqvist, Anastasios Soulis, Moa Gammel, Catherine Hansson
Movie Quality : BRrip
Format : MKV
Size : 700 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

The mother and the younger son in a happy family dies in a car-accident. The father and the teenage-son Jonas survives the accident. Now they have to move on with their lives together.

Watch Underbara älskade Trailer :

Review :

A beautiful film!

I thoroughly enjoyed and admired this film. I have always loved the distinct qualities and characteristics of the Swedish people and their interpersonal relationships compared to peoples' ways in the West. I don't think about how it compares to people in the East, by the way, simply because I am not from there and don't have the innate familiarity to be able to compare! ;)

Anyway, I came to this film because of the actor Michael Nyqvist. I have been making my way through a bunch of his movies and this was the last one on my list. I really love how this actor carries films when he is in the lead role. He has a great rhythm and I just think he portrays his roles very well and with a more human accessibility than most. He somehow makes it easy for the viewer to relate to his characters, especially in a film such as this, with the type of subject matter it deals with.

Sure, it's not a fast paced movie, but I've seen another reviewer refer to it as poetry. I would have to agree. It's a poetry that doesn't alienate you or put itself above you, but one that holds your hand and brings you along with it.

This movie will make you smile! I also liked the music in it. Very effective at the moments where it counted the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment